Three Minute Quick Start
To get started with your LiveView Pro and and the newly released “LVStudio” App follow these simple steps:
1. Install LVStudio from the App store (iOS 12.0+) or Google Play (Android 8+ or higher)
2. Mount your LiveView Pro with the LivePod or an Alignment Stick. We recommend the LivePod 2 for easy mobility and portrait mode. Minimum distance to the ball for LiveView Pro is 7′ in standard and 4′ in portrait mode.
3. Connect to the camera via the “LiveViewGolf” hotspot on WiFi.
4. Launch the app and confirm app permissions for location, photos, microphone and camera.
5. Use sound trigger recording for hands free practice.
CAMERA ALIGNMENT FOR DOWNLINE SWINGPLANE
When aligning the camera for downline swingplane video, make sure the camera is directly behind your hands pointing straight at the target.
Avoid fat or thin ball strikes by checking your body for excessive sway from side to side. Use LiveView in front facing mode to achieve optimum contact through impact, by maintaining a stationary post through your entire swing.