If you’re on the look-out for cutting edge technology that will permanently change the way your clients practice golf, you won’t want to miss LiveView Golf at Booth #1174 for this year’s PGA Merchandise Show.
Last year, LiveView introduced their game-changing, digital swing mirror camera to thousands of conference attendees. Now they’re back with an even bigger booth, more cutting edge technology, and a handful of big-name guests you won’t want to miss.
If you aren’t familiar with LiveView Golf, now’s your chance to encounter the innovative training aid live and in person.
LiveView is the golf studio that fits in your pocket. The LiveView camera connects to your tablet or smart phone wirelessly. Simply set up the camera anywhere for the best angle of your swing, then observe your swing in real time through the live video image on your preferred device. LiveView even features Instant Slow Motion Replay and the option to draw coaching objects on the screen, so golfers never miss a single detail of their swing.
If you are already a fan of LiveView Golf, you’ll still want to stop by the booth to check out:
- LiveView+PLUS: The new generation of LiveView, with even more reliable streaming, wide angle compatibility, and three times more frames-per-second for the most detailed slow motion replay possible.
- Two groundbreaking new features that promise to make LiveView the training aid you can’t believe you ever lived without.
- Not to mention, the LiveView booth will be hosting three of the most revered and sought after coaches in the game of golf, including:
- James Sieckmann: Nine-time PGA Section Teacher of the Year, instructor to more than 50 PGA and LPGA Tour Pros, recognized as “Master of the Modern Short Game.”
- Martin Hall: Host of School of Golf on Golf Channel and 2008 PGA of America National Teacher of the Year.
Martin Hall will be at the LiveView booth on Thursday, January 24 at 11:00 a.m. Dates and times for James Sieckmann and Martin Chuck will be announced soon.
LiveView Golf is poised to truly revolutionize golf practice in 2019. You can discover the revolution for yourself January 23-25th at the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show, Booth #1174.
Be sure to check back this week for two exciting announcements from LiveView Golf and the future of golf technology