[Sticky] LVStudio Beta Testers (iOS Only)
Please register for the LVStudio Beta test to see all of the new features as they are released for public testing.
Please leave comments and bugs below. Please specify which version you are using.
Version 1.0: Initial Public Release. (Public Beta)
This release is meant to be feature equivalent to the original Live View Golf App. This means that you should be able to do everything that you could on the original Live View Golf App with the following added functionality.
1. Split screen video: Add a second video as reference from your own video library. Videos must be imported using iCloud.
2. Drawing Tools :
Re-designed for greater accuracy in selecting and moving lines with edit tool
New Free-Hand drawing tool allows free writing objects.
New Angle Tool - shows angle between 2 lines.
3. Video Templates: Use videos as templates in split screen for reference during DSM practice. Line transfer from template to live mode for precise reference.
Version 1.1: Cloud Login. (March, 2020)
LV Cloud server functionality
Version 1.2: LV Synch. (April, 2020)
Second Camera integration using LVSync App.
Please confirm your version number and check this thread to see if your bug is already known before reporting it.
- Fixed Overlapping camera and split screen icons
- Fixed Instant replay trimming after extended use. (Trimming was drifting to end of swing)
- Fixed Set Wifi Channel
NEW: Added time slider in drawing tools. Stability enhancements, Fixed Memory Leak, sharing myPractice is working
Overlapping Camera and Split Screen icons. In some cases, camera and split screen icon overlap. makes it impossible to use split screen. have to force close and restart app to restore icon positions. myPractice Trimming not working When trimming videos in myPractice preview does not change. can't tell what the video is doing.
Remote Control not working Set WiFi Channel Locks up Camera When attempting set channel on camera, camera freezes and requires a power off/on to restart. channel does not change.
- lines shift when exporting video to email.
- When Drawing lines. keep last used as default when re-opening drawing app
Trimming -end of video does not show when trimming recordings longer than 4 seconds.
I was not able to register for the Public Beta. There is no link when I go to the link above. I am TestFlight installed. It asks for a Redeem code.
@manish_patel If you install Testflight first and then click on the beta test link on your iPad it should automatically add LV Studio to your test list. There is a Hardware requirement. LV Studio is not compatible with older iPads and requireds iOS 13.0 or higher to run.