Notifications
Clear all

Wifi signal is lost, also long lag time between camera and laptop

James Sibson
(@james-sibson)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

I'm using a 2020 Apple iPad Air and having two issues

1. the LiveView wifi signal is constantly lost and I'm having to close the LiveView app and restart it and check my wifi settings.

2. I often have a time delay/lag between the camera and the iPad, so much so I can't record my swing.  The video recording becomes just a few splices of still shots compiled into an 8 second video.

Any thoughts?  Thanks.  Otherwise a fantastic product and feature set.  

Jim

LVS.Support
(@lvs)
Admin Admin

@James Sibson

Please confirm what is your running App version on your iPad Air? Please go to the App settings scroll down to bottom of the page and check version numbers. Also please confirm what is your running software OS version on your iPad Air?

Latest software version for the LiveViewGolf App is 5.4.33 Build 5.4.61 and new App LVStudio 1.2.0 Build:1.69

Kind Regards,

ReplyQuote
James Sibson
(@james-sibson)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Apple iPad Air 4th generation, software 14.3

App LV Studio 1.2.0 Build 1:69

i'm not using the LiveViewGolf app, as I thought LVStudio replaced that.

ReplyQuote
LVS.Support
(@lvs)
Admin Admin

@james-sibson

We have released a new iOS beta version. If you'd like to be involved in upcoming releases, please join our pre-release beta program.Please kindly send our support email  [email protected] your Apple ID email address. We will send you an invitation link to install the beta version.

ReplyQuote
Cazuk
(@cazuk)

Hi. Apologies for hi jacking this thread but not sure how to start a new one. Purchased live view pro today. I have an iPad Air 3rd gen running iOS 14.4 tried both latest version of live view golf and LVStudio from App Store. Unfortunately I get on 5 seconds of live stream then everything freezes. However works fine on my friends iPad Pro which is also running 14.4 and same apps downloaded. 

thanks

ReplyQuote
Share: