Notifications
Clear all

Video not recording  

RSS

William Shin
(@william-shin)
New Member Customer
26/03/2020 12:15 am  

Have live view plus. Recording function does not work anymore. It records but when I go to the folder to retrieve, the video is blank. Don’t think it is memory issue as my iPad has lots of free storage.
Does anyone have issue like this? Frustrating...

Shane
(@shane)
Member Admin
26/03/2020 9:21 pm  

Hi William,

There have been some issues as Apple continues to udpate  iOS (now 13.4)  ios 13.3 brought some major changes on the backend that broke some of our functionality.  We are working on making those updates as soon as possible, but LV Studio has just been sent to App Store Review today and should address most of those compatibility issues.  You can test out the beta until LV Studio goes live either tomorrow or Monday.  To test the beta see our post https://www.liveviewsports.com/lvstudio/

-Shane

ReplyQuote
Packman
(@packman)
12/04/2020 9:18 am  

@shane

Just started using 1.0.2
Working pretty good on iPhone or iPad
Would be really nice to have side by side import of an older swing vs a current video recording default vs a media import
( unless I have not figured out how to do that)

ReplyQuote
Shane
(@shane)
Member Admin
14/04/2020 11:32 am  

@packman You can import video from 3 sources: 

1. myPractice - is the easiest way to import video. Anything you import from myPractice transfers with any lines that you have drawn.  This the new way to create your own setup templates.

2.  Photoroll - you can import any video from the iPhone Photoroll  this is situational because Apple makes it almost impossible to introduce outside content into the Photoroll  the Photoroll i primarily meant for pictures and video taken off the iphone camera.

3. iCloud - You can import anything that you've transferred to the iCloud.  Saving existing videos to the iCloud is pretty easy from most apps and even from the desktop.

ReplyQuote
Share: