Clear all

Camera not transmitting video  

RSS

Chip Mitchell
(@chip)
New Member Customer
14/05/2019 3:12 pm  

Hello:

My Liveview is not transmitting video. It says it is connected via wifi and to wait for the video to,start transmitting, but all I get is a black screen. Any help?

Thanks,

Chip

Shane
(@shane)
Member Admin
16/05/2019 1:48 pm  

What are you using to view the video - there is a known issue with Google Phone (Pixel and Nexus)  that requires confirmation of a WiFi dialog before receiving video.  Also please confirm that you are using the most current version of our App (currently 5.4.22 for iOS and 5.4.17 for Android).

ReplyQuote
Chip Mitchell
(@chip)
New Member Customer
16/05/2019 2:00 pm  

Thanks Shane. The app update solved the problem. Never had a problem until the other day. Chip

ReplyQuote
todds
(@todds)
09/11/2019 2:58 pm  
Posted by: @chip

Hello:

My Liveview is not transmitting video. It says it is connected via wifi and to wait for the video to,start transmitting, but all I get is a black screen. Any help?

Thanks,

Chip

I'm experiencing the same issue. App is up date.

ReplyQuote
todds
(@todds)
09/11/2019 2:59 pm  

I'm experiencing the same issue. App is up to date.

ReplyQuote
stellajames942
(@stellajames942)
18/12/2019 9:09 pm  

I also have a same issue about battery, in fact, I bought it recently from Christmas sale, but the battery is going down within 8 to 9 hours, I was thinking that I was only person whom facing this issue, how can I get rid of this issue? plz, let me know.

ReplyQuote
Shane
(@shane)
Member Admin
18/02/2020 5:12 pm  

can you please confirm the battery issue,  the rated battery life is 1.5-2 hours.  did you mean the camera goes down in 8-9 minutes?

ReplyQuote
Chip Mitchell
(@chip)
New Member Customer
18/02/2020 8:00 pm  

I have not had any issue with the battery. Mine was with the video transmission, but that wa ps solved with the update,probably 4 or 5 updatse ago.

ReplyQuote
rfinlon
(@rfinlon)
19/04/2020 8:34 am  

My new Live Pro system (Pro camera with iPad running new LVS app) has problems with replay. I am using the automatic replay feature set to 2 seconds before and after hitting a ball. Replay is set at the .2 second speed. For the first approx. half hour or so everything works fine. After a half hour the timing of stop and start recording starts to miss impact, and the video begins to freeze or playback in spurts. I tried shutting everything down and restarting the wifi, camera and ipad -but the problems continue.
The only significant thing I notice is that the camera gets warm/hot and the battery indicator lights are down to two lights out of 4. If I stop using the system for several hours and restart after the camera cools off everything works fine again. I do not have any wifi interference.

ReplyQuote
Shane
(@shane)
Member Admin
22/04/2020 10:28 am  

@rfinlon when the problems begin, try force closing the app and restarting it.  There is an issue in the current release of LVStudio where recording performance degrades after 10-15 minutes on older iPads. 

ReplyQuote
Share: